The terms of trade set out below govern all of the supplies of goods and services from Launch List (“Launch List”, “we”, “us”) to the Customer (“you”, “your”, “lister”, “advertiser”). Your acceptance of any goods or services from Launch List indicates your acceptance of these terms of trade.
Our terms of trade are as follows:
- We reserve the right to change product/service pricing at any time.
- Business Listings will not be activated until payment is received in full.
- You may cancel your membership at any time, however, you will not be refunded the remainder of the fees already paid to Launch List.
- As your personal/ business information can be updated through your online account, it is your responsibility to ensure that the directory information relating to your business is correct. Launch List will not be held responsible for any loss or consequence arising from incorrect information.
- We reserve the right to refuse any business listing for any reason.
- We reserve the right to edit any business listing at any time.
- We reserve the right to remove any listing where we receive a complaint about your membership, where you do not provide the necessary information, you cannot be contacted, the content uses offensive language, is pornographic in nature, or where we consider the listing breaches our values or is detrimental to our reputation.
- We will not be held responsible for any actions or omissions of any business we list including any warranties claimed.
- All pictures, logos and electronic files related to your business listing are copyrighted to you and will not be used for any other purpose other than promotion of yourself or business on Launch List.
- By becoming a member on Launch list you allow us the right to email you with regular newsletters and updates. You may opt out or choose to unsubscribe from these at any time.
- We will ensure your business listing remains visible on the website at all times, however, we will not be held responsible for website downtime or error caused by the actions of any internet service provider or circumstances beyond our control.
- Trademarks on this site are owned by Launch List. You agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by Launch List.
- You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with our prior written consent.
- In no event will Launch List be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the Site.
- Information on this Site does not represent professional advice.
- No misrepresentation of your information is allowed.
- Launch List provides no warranty to you that the services generally available through its Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that Launch List cannot, and does not, guarantee or warrant to you that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- You are responsible for your login and password. You are responsible for all/any activities made under your login name. You must notify Launch List of any breach of security.
While Launch List takes all due care in ensuring the security, privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed or taken. Launch List disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.